The KeepWell Mark package
The KeepWell Mark is a framework, providing businesses with a set of health and wellbeing standards, that are achieved through promotion of wellbeing in the workplace.
To help companies ‘KeepWell’ and achieve this accolade, we provide a clear path outlining and guiding companies on how to improve workplace health and safety while maintaining a sense of wellbeing.
The programme offers companies:
- Auditing and benchmarking against a set of recognised standards across eight critical areas affecting your business
- A clear action plan that details clearly how to reach excellence across all areas of employee health and wellbeing
- Toolkits and guides to further build successful workplace wellbeing programmes
- On-site assessment and verification by independent assessors
- A personalised report, post onsite assessment, setting out recommendations for your organisation's corporate wellness strategy
- Access to a community of like-minded peers facilitated through a year-long programme of events and webinars
- Access to Ibec's sample HR policies and guidelines on corporate wellbeing
- National recognition and certification valid for two years, pending a check up mid-cycle
- Listed on Ibec’s register of highly committed companies in the area of employee health and wellbeing
For more information on the KeepWell Mark, browse our brochure