The business case for The KeepWell Mark
The KeepWell Mark will help to boost productivity among your workforce and help reduce staff absenteeism and employee turnover.
It drives and nurtures best practice and high standards of supporting employees. Accreditation places you and your workforce at the forefront of Ireland’s collective efforts to improve workplace health and wellbeing. Organisations that go through the process benefit in many ways:
Auditing and benchmarking against an established set of standards
- This is achieved by identifying the individual needs of each organisation in the areas of health, safety and wellbeing. This will locate and isolate weak spots or gaps which can be strengthened for the benefit of employers and employees.
Developing strategies and plans
- Our post assessment report is a custom-written document to steer organisations towards their own needs when creating a more positive work experience for employees. Existing policies and practices that successfully improve the health and wellbeing of employees will also be celebrated in a company’s report
Reputation and the employer brand
- Accreditation helps enhance an organisation’s reputation, makes it an attractive place to work, and improves overall business performance. It helps to strengthen the organisation’s brand and reputation, and supports recruitment and marketing activities.
- Health, safety and wellbeing are important not only for the benefit of employees but in accordance with laws that stipulate companies do right by their workers. The KeepWell Mark can help organisations keep check of these rules and ensure all their legislative duties are adhered to. report is a custom-written document to steer organisations towards their own needs when creating a more positive work experience for employees. Existing policies that successfully improve the health and wellbeing of employees will also be celebrated in a company’s report.
- The KeepWell Mark is recognised as the business standard for health, safety and wellbeing in Ireland. By achieving the award your company gains the recognition it deserves and features on a national register of award holders.