Ibec conferences are going virtual
With the uncertainties caused by Covid-19, we have re-imagined our events and will be delivering our upcoming 2020 events portfolio to you virtually. You will experience the same high-quality conference from Ibec without the health concerns relating to large in-person gatherings or traveling at this time. With our advanced digital platform, our conferences will still be a place for important connections, crucial conversations, and information exchange.
What to expect:
- High end production: Live broadcast sessions with speakers live from studio sets
- Immersive environments: Access to a virtual event platform giving you an immersive experience with our 3D virtual lobby, designed to give the look and feel of a physical space. From here, you can visit the Virtual Auditorium, the Exhibition Hall, the Networking Lounge and the Information Booth
- Access to speakers: Connect to speakers through Q&A sessions, 1on1 meetings and interactive sessions in our speakers chat room
- Great networking: Meet and share information with other attendees via group/private text, video and audio chats in our Networking Lounge
- World-class insight and advice: From Ibec experts and outside keynote speakers
We look forward to welcoming you to our virtual autumn/winter conferences!
While some Ibec events are open to all, our webinars tend to be member only. The best value way to attend and guarantee your place at one of our events is by becoming an Ibec member.