Women In FinCrime Summit
Ibec Global Executive Director Jackie King was honoured to be a moderator at the fourth AML Intelligence #WomenInFinCrime Summit, championing women in the FinCrime space.
The conference provided an inspirational morning of thought leadership and insight from industry leaders in the FinCrime and Compliance space - a key area of focus for all business leaders.
The expert contributors to this important discussion included:
- Alexandra Jour-Schroeder, Deputy Director General, DG FISMA
- Elżbieta Franków-Jaśkiewicz, Vice Chair, Egmont Group of FIUs & MONEYVAL Chairperson
- Nana Heider, Managing Director and Head of Financial Crime Intelligence Unit, Deutsche Bank
- Brenda Lucki, Commissioner, Royal Canadian Mounted Police | Gendarmerie royale du Canada Police (RCMP)
- Superintendent Ann Koenig, RCMP
- Dr. Shlomit Wagman, former DG Israel Money Laundering & Terrorism Prohibition Authority (IMPA)
- Toni Gillich, Assistant Director, Forensic Audit and Investigative Service, GAO
- Karyn Kenny, Attorney Advisor, U.S. Department of Justice
- Ilze Znotiņa, Former Director, FIU Latvia
- Charmian Simmons, Financial Crime Expert and Strategy Leader at SymphonyAI NetReveal