- Opening remarks, Ibec’s positioning on social cohesion
Danny McCoy, CEO, Ibec
- The investor revolution, why the focus on the ‘social’ element in ESG is so important?
Eugene McCague, Chair, Ibec
Fiona Gallagher, CEO, Wells Fargo
Kieran McLoughlin, Managing Partner, Venture Wave
Dorothy Maxwell, Senior Sustainability Director, Davy
- Creating shared value, the role of business in society
Mark Kramer, Former Senior Fellow, Harvard, Co-Founder of FSG and Partner, Congruence Capital
- Macro insights: The social framework underpinning Ireland’s growth and prosperity
Danny McCoy and invited guest, Sarah O’Connor, Financial Times Columnist and Reporter
- Round table discussions: The future of corporate leadership
- Panel discussion chaired by Imelda Hurley: Social and political issues, and the reputational stakes for CEOs and businesses
- Sharing of high level comments from round tables
The S in ESG Summit will commence at 9am and will conclude with a networking lunch at 1.30pm.