FSI is committed to making ‘Ireland is the global centre for technology and financial services integration, innovation and leadership.’
FSI will work to promote:
- The development of strategic relationships between global decision-makers of financial services and technology organisations based in Ireland
- Collaboration between financial services companies and start-up/scaling technology companies
- Continuous investment in R&D and innovation, supporting the conglomeration of technology and financial services
- Harnessing the expertise of our state agencies and technology centres
- Private and public sector support for the development of new fintech products and services for customers and clients
FSI Consultation submissionsFSI submission - CP156 Central Bank proposed enhancements to innovation engagement - Feb 2024 pdf | 376.1 kb
How to get involved / Working Groups
This high-level forum brings together financial services, technology and fintech firms to discuss how to drive a digitally powered financial services sector in Ireland.
The Forum looks to areas of commonality where a joint approach will strengthen this sector and ultimately help Ireland become a global centre for technology financial services integration.
For more information, please contact Louise Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This cross-sectoral committee provides a platform where stakeholders can engage on digital affairs. This committee’s mission is to lead, shape and promote policy and conditions for a globally competitive digital economy that delivers jobs, growth and prosperity in Ireland. The group meets on a quarterly basis.
For more information, please contact Erik O’ Donovan (email@example.com).