A single-certified modules towards a Level 6 QQI Award in Maintenance Skills.
This training will suit a group for on-site delivery as is practical and hands-on with a mobile training kit and can incorporate company systems for high transferability of skills.
Dates includes - March 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 23rd and 24th.
Learners will be able to:
· Test electrical systems to narrow down a problem area.
· List electrical hazards when testing live systems and list ways to minimise hazards.
· Use electrical schematics to navigate a system effectively.
· Setup and troubleshoot a range of automation sensors.
· Carry out LOTO procedures correctly.
· Describe the operating principle of fuses, MCBs and RCDs.
· Competently use multi-meters and grip-ons to test systems.
· Test 3-phase motor circuits controlled by contactors and overloads.