By completing this 5 -day module on the dates:
January 25th, 30th and February 1st, 9th and 10th
OR March 3rd, 9th, 10th, 23rd, 24th
Learners will be able to:
- Test electrical systems to narrow down a problem area.
- List electrical hazards when testing live systems and list ways to minimise hazards.
- Use electrical schematics to navigate a system effectively.
- Setup and troubleshoot a range of automation sensors.
- Carry out LOTO procedures correctly.
- Describe the operating principle of fuses, MCBs and RCDs.
- Competently use multi-meters and grip-ons to test systems.
- Test 3-phase motor circuits controlled by contactors and overloads.
This is available as a group delivery, in-house. The cost is €8,125 for 8 learners and one day is generally delivered virtually.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details including the Level 6 Major Award of which this certified module partly fulfils.
Other modules include:
Logic Control (QQI accredited – available Q1, 2023)
Electrical Principles – AC Single Phase and 3 Phase Systems (due for accreditation Q2. 2023)