Ibec’s Medtech, BioPharma & Engineering sectors are delighted to invite you to the first in our Operational Excellence Series of events on applying strategic operational excellence through lean manufacturing solutions.
Process & Operational Excellence field is undergoing a rapid state of change. Now
however, high advancements in technology and the "new normal" make the market even
more unpredictable, creating more opportunities and challenges than there was ever
How to stay competitive on the market in the age of transformation? What are the new
ways to gain from the industrial revolution? How is fundamental lean thinking being transformed by digitalisation?
This Operational Excellence Series of events will focus on Operational Excellence Strategies and Lean Manufacturing and will attempt to answer all of this with the help of leading professionals and experts from Medtech, Engineering and Biopharma industries. You will hear case studies on how to Invest in the right strategy to maintain manufacturing competitiveness, and then how to deploy your strategy with the application of the 4DX Model.
*SITE TOURS! We are also so excited to incorporate two site visits to nearby organisations:
Irish Manufacturing Research and SteriPack Ireland.
We are delighted to confirm the following speakers at our event:
- Mike Farrell, Director of Manufacturing, West (Interim Chair Ibec Advanced Manufacturing Working Group)
- Eilish Henry, Director for Europe of SISU Consulting Group, and Global Shingo Coach and Examiner
- David McKernan, Director Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Veryan Medical
- Shane McDermott, Operational Excellence Manager, West
- Maria Ryan, Managing Director, Crystal Lean Solutions, and more…..