This free webinar is applicable for all technical staff cross-sectorally. The session will be recorded and available on request and learner registration.
By the end of this session, participants will appreciate the following:
- Importance of good shift handovers.
- Expectations and responsibilities at shift handover.
- The communication process that takes place during shift handover.
- How to identify and address common handover communication failures.
- Use of shift handover logs – digital and physical.
- Benefits of Walkabouts/ GEMBA
- Key components of a shift handover SOP
- Benefits of adopting continuous improvement methodologies in shift handover
This session does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is delivered according to industry best practices.
The Engineering Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Irsteland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science.