We work tirelessly to influence the government, regulatory bodies and others to maintain a positive climate for business and employers in Ireland.
Membership of Ibec enables you to be better informed, better represented and better connected to meet the challenges of today’s economy and succeed.
As an Ibec member, we represent, support and advice you to help ensure all your HR and Health & Safety policies and procedures are compliant and to best practice standards.
70% of the time will be spent on the and the remaining 30% in Technological University of the Shannon (Midlands)
Find out more