The “Meeting of Minds” full day Conference, preceding Medtech Europe’s The Medtech Forum, will take place on the 30th May, Convention Centre, Dublin, with an evening reception at the historic Trinity Long Room on the 29th May. (There is separate registration for both conferences)
Delegates will enjoy unmissable networking opportunities with policy makers, government agencies, academics and KOL’s as well as connect with many local and international medtech professionals in the dedicated exhibition area. We will have over 25+ world class speakers, including a Ministerial launch of a first of its kind “Future Skills Needs Analysis in Digital Health 2026”. An evening reception at the historic Trinity Long Room with provide a special backdrop for unparalleled networking at our infamous “Medtech Brew” and medtech expo where we will hear from leading innovators and Trinity’s own historian on the evolution of medtech/healthtech and medicine.
Open the attached presentation to find out why we are worth flying in a day early!
See dedicated site : www.medtechmeetingofminds.ie
Medtech Meeting of Minds Programme
29th May, Trinity Long Room, 19:00-till late
- Digital Health Brew: Innovation through the ages panel discussion with specially curated medtech exhibition, the historic Trinity Long Room. We will move to an Irish pub thereafter.
30th May, The Auditorium, Convention Centre, Dublin, 9:30-18:00
- Shaping the future of medtech: getting ahead of global trends
- Where Digital Health Thrives: US versus EU
- Ministerial launch of Future Skills Needs in Digital Health 2026
- Building capacity and sustainable healthtech ecosystems for success
- Sustainable market access: the US and Irish health system
- Scaling innovation to reach patients
**Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special rate of €160 + VAT for start-ups with 5 or less employees, academia,
hospitals and NGO’s.
We hope you can join us!