This virtual seminar will provide an update on the current requirements that apply to employers in relation to Remote Working arrangements. There will be inputs from HR, Legal, and OSH experts to ensure that there is comprehensive understanding of the requirements, including live polls, case studies and discussion. This seminar will be of particular interest to HR, EHS/OSH, Facilities Professionals, People Managers or anyone in charge of managing Remote or Hybrid Working arrangements in an organisation.
- Gain a general understanding of the legislative requirements that relate to Remote Working
- Be able to create or review their Remote/Hybrid Work Policy
- Learn from case law examples that apply to this working arrangement
- Be aware of what other companies are doing to achieve compliance
- Get guidance on specific questions that may apply to their business