Engineering Industries play a critical role in driving innovation. A large proportion of the growth in Ireland’s technology industries is stemming from the innovative products developed in Ireland and commercialised worldwide. While the rewards for innovation can be significant, the cost of R&D can be high. Research and Development (R&D) tax credits can be a game-changer for manufacturing and engineering businesses. With this in mind, Engineering Industries Ireland are hosting this webinar to show what best practice looks like in terms of creating a robust R&D Tax Credit claim.
We will be joined by Mark O’Sullivan, Partner – Tax, Head of R&D Incentives, BDO.
- R&D Tax Credit Regime
- R&D Tax Credit changes 2022 and forward
- R&D Tax Credit Review process & how to prepare.
- How to ensure your claim is robust
- How new changes to the Regime might impact your claim
- Revenue focus vis-à-vis technological advancement and uncertainty
- The correct informational focus for presentations to Revenue
- Efficiently structuring projects including allowable revenue, activity tracking, and timesheets
- Ensuring continuity of information