There are a number of different factors which impact on the physical delivery of property, from different quality standards and regulations to the availability of skilled workforce.
The PII Construction Innovation Policy Group exists to review, monitor and advise the PII Council and external stakeholders on technical and construction issues and required public policy changes in relation to:
- Promoting activity in the industry, notably in relation to the Government Jobs Action Plan
- Exploiting sustainable growth opportunities in Ireland and overseas
- Improving the industry cost base and competitiveness
- Optimising the impact of NAMA on industry capacity
- Responding to specific industry issues as they arise
Current chairman: Mark McGreevy, COO, Sisk Group