The session unlocks innovation as teams learn to convert negatives to positives.
It will cover:
- Using your Passion to control your Emotions
- Asking the right questions to achieve the best answers
- Generating Alternative actions
- Removing Obstacles & Blockages to achieving goals
Passion: Obtain Clear Focus
- Separate ‘Passion’ from ‘Emotion’
- Use Open Questions to Open the Mind.
Productivity: Explore Creativity as a tool for successful Innovation
- Participants are broken into groups to create a ‘How to’ open question. This question is then used in a brainstorming exercise - ‘Leap-Frog’ - to explore innovative options to achieve their goal. These Ideas are captured and presented by a leader from each group for discussion.
Perseverance: Transform Negative Thinking into Positive Action
- This session focuses on removing obstacles and blockages to achieving required goals.
- Participants learn to use the D.N.A. print to change negative thinking into positive action.