This course is delivered as a 4 day programme - March 6th, 7th and 13th and 14th on-site to a group of eight learners. It is practical and hands-on due to a mobile training kit.
Learners will be able to:
- Navigate RSLogix 500 competently.
- Set-up an Ethernet Interface to Communicate with a MicroLogix PLC - assign an IP address to the PLC using BOOT-TP.
- Compare Offline files to those in PLC memory.
- Understand the way RSLogix 500 organises ladder files.
- Create PLC data files, define data types.
- Use Watch Tables.
- Interrogate Basic Ladder Logic Instructions.
- Use the Cross-Referencing tool to navigate code.
- Learn Program Structure using best practice
- Track and control sequences with the MOV instruction (found commonly in industry)
further enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org