This festive season, we’re delighted to relaunch our #BeSound campaign, which encourages consumers to act respectfully and #BeSound when visiting pubs, bars and restaurants.
We all have our part to play to ensure they remain safe and enjoyable for all and are asking consumers to continue to follow these steps:
Respect the guidelines
Most of us are well-used to or aware of the safety measures in the hospitality sector, such as limits on table numbers, social distancing between tables, mask wearing between tables, and in some cases virtual menus. There’s also plenty of hand sanitizer, cleaning by hospitality staff and, where possible, windows will be kept open, with plenty of ventilation. While there are a number of required measures, things may vary from venue to venue, so keep an eye on the signage and instructions from staff. And remember, if you’re heading to indoor hospitality, you’ll need proof you’re fully vaccinated or have recovered from Covid, plus a photo ID. #BeSound and Respect the Guidelines.
Respect the staff
Many of us are looking forward to seeing our favourite bartenders or hospitality staff again. It’s been a tough year for them, but it’s great that many are back to work. They’re working hard to make sure everyone has a good time, and is kept safe, so be patient, respectful and follow their guidance. #BeSound and Respect the Staff.
Respect each other
Customers play a big part in creating the atmosphere in the bars, pubs and restaurants we love. While everyone is there for a good time, it’s important that we all respect those around us and make sure the experience is enjoyable for all. #BeSound and Respect Each Other.
- Hospitality venues have worked hard to put measures in place, to keep everyone safe since reopening.
- These venues are part of the social fabric of towns and villages across Ireland, and this is particularly true at Christmas time, when friends and families reconnect over a drink for a long-overdue chat.
- So remember… this Christmas, #BeSound…
Below you will find some resources to allow you to get involved with this campaign, here's what you can do:
- Use the digital assets on your social platforms and remember to use the #BeSound hashtag
- Incorporate our assets or messages into tailored communications
- Tweet about the campaign using some of the sample tweets