Our #TogetherAgain campaign illustrates the work done in hospitality venues, with support from the drinks industry, to welcome customers back safely.
With some venues with outdoor spaces now open, and ahead of wider reopening, our campaign highlights the craic and connections waiting for consumers as they return to venues, while being reassured that they will be kept safe.
We have created a video series involving some well known drinks brands and venues exploring how the drinks industry has worked closely with pubs throughout Ireland to ensure they were and are ready for a safe and sustainable opening.
#TogetherAgain video series / Explore
At the most salient of times we go behind the scenes of The Palace Bar in Dublin City as part of our #TogetherAgain campaign. Described by Irish poet and novelist James Kavanagh as the “most wonderful temple of art”, join us as we meet Willie Ahern and speak to him about the reopening of this historic bar which has been in his family for generations.
With the support of his colleagues in the hospitality industry and drinks suppliers he believes he is ready for a full reopening, as is the case for the majority of the bars of Ireland.
The latest addition to our #TogetherAgain video series goes behind the scenes of the Guinness Raising the Bar initiative. As the Covid pandemic continued and hospitality venues remained closed, Guinness saw a need to remain connected with hospitality workers and help them ensure they were ready when the pubs of Ireland finally reopened.
Learn how this important initiative provided much need practical training and invaluable inspiration to the hospitality professionals of Ireland.
Our first video as part of the #TogetherAgain series goes behind the scenes of The Porterhouse Brewery Co in North Dublin and Porterhouse Central on Grafton Street. In the early days of Covid the drinks industry was quick to make contact with their customers and arrange for the collection and safe disposal of kegged product.
As the pubs of Ireland open once again we learn about how the drinks industry continues to be an important ally to the hospitality sector.
- It’s been a long year, but it’s time to get #TogetherAgain
- Some of our favourite hospitality venues with outdoor space are now open, and we’re all ready for indoor spaces to reopen
- A lot of work has gone into making sure we’re all safe as we get #TogetherAgain in pubs, restaurants and hotels, which means we can enjoy ourselves without worrying
- We’re all well-used to the safety measures, such as social distancing between tables, limits on numbers, mask wearing between tables, and in some cases online booking and virtual menus.
- There’s plenty of hand sanitizer, cleaning by hospitality staff and, where possible, windows will be kept open, with plenty of ventilation
- These measures won’t be with us forever, but you can rest assured that you’ll be safe when you’re #TogetherAgain
- With support from partner drinks companies, you’ll notice plenty of brand new outdoor bars, barriers, barrels, and a range of other items that have made outdoors spaces functional, safe and most of all ready to host a drink and catch up between friends and families
- Our country’s dedicated hospitality staff have been provided with additional training and upskilling
Below you will find some resources to allow you get involved with this campaign, here's what you can do:
- Use the campaign key messages in your communications
- Share the #TogetherAgain social media assets
- Share the #TogetherAgain videos
- Tweet about the campaign using some of the sample tweets
Access sample Tweets & campaign assets