Five Farms Irish Cream Liqueur
Five Farms single-batch Irish Cream Liqueur is the world’s first farm-to-table Irish Cream Liqueur. Crafted from single batches of fresh cream produced solely from five family-owned farms in County Cork, that are combined with premium Irish Whiskey within 48 hours of collection, Five Farms is an authentic high-quality product, which promotes the excellence of locally sourced ingredients, earning it Origin Green verification.
The cream for Five Farms Irish Cream Liqueur is produced exclusively by five family-owned farms located close to our production facility in County Cork. This not only ensures the freshest possible product, Five Farms Irish Cream also contains the highest cream content possible, to give it a smooth, sweet luxurious taste. Five Farms’ focus on Irish Whiskey and the richness of the dairy cream sets it apart, allowing for an intensity of flavour and warmth that is truly one of a kind. The result is a superior Irish Cream Liqueur, authentically packed to evoke the rich tradition of dairy farming in the lush pastures of County Cork.
Producer: McCormick’s Distilling International
Origin: Co. Cork
- Single Batch Irish Cream
- Premium Irish Whiskey
- 2018 Ultimate Spirits Challenge - Chairman’s Trophy: 97 Points
- 2020 & 2021 Blas na hÉireann, The Irish Food Awards - Gold - Certificate of Excellence
- 2021 World Liqueur Awards - Best Bottle Design
- 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition - Gold Medal
- 2022 Irish Whiskey Association - Irish Cream Winner