Technology Ireland Start-Up is a new membership model which has been specifically designed to give information, services and supports to the start-up community, and will ensure the voice/ policy priorities of this important cohort of companies, are clearly articulated to Government.
This new membership model will encourage peer to peer knowledge sharing and learning, as well as having access to business leaders in the sector through the Technology Ireland membership base.
Services specifically available to start-up members include:
- A seat on the newly formed TI Start-Up Leader’s Forum, where you will set the agenda for discussions and invite, experienced, valuable and powerful guest speakers and serial entrepreneurs.
- A seat on the Technology Ireland Governing Council, building relationships with leaders of Ireland’s most successful tech companies.
- An opportunity to input into the Technology Ireland lobbying agenda, with Government and key stakeholders, as well as contributing to our annual budget submission ensuring the voice of start-ups is prioritised.
- Dedicated employer relations and human resource support (by phone or email).
- Library of online documents, including contracts of employment, disciplinary, annual and sick leave and much more.
- Weekly query service via the TechHR Forum.
- Centralised / subsidised training solutions via;
- Technology Ireland Software Skillnet (incl. online training)
Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet