How To Enter
Important Entrant information
- Applications must be completed and submitted via our dedicated online submission portal which will open 01 September 2022.
- The Awards are open to both Ibec members and non-Ibec members and are free to enter.
- All information submitted is strictly confidential. Judging panels sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) regarding all applications contents.
- Deadline for receipt of applications is 04 October 2022.
- You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
- There is no limit on the number of categories your organisation can apply for once the organisation satisfies the entry criteria in the given category.
- The contact details of the person who submits the the application, shall be used for all correspondence from Technology Ireland regarding the Awards.
- Entries must be submitted by a direct employee of the candidate company, not a 3rd party marketing / PR firm.
- General company information, as provided in this application, may be used as part of Awards promotional activity for shortlisted candidates.
- The process of notifying successfully shortlisted companies will begin Mid-October 2022. Unsuccessful companies will also be contacted shortly afterwards.
- A senior representative (preferably CEO / Founder / Leadership team member) from short listed organisations should be available to participate in an interview between 19-28 October 2022.
- Prescribed interview dates for short listed companies are unfortunately not flexible.
- The announcement of all awards will take place on Friday 18 November 2022 in the Round Room at the Mansion House, Dublin. Further information on tickets and tables for the black-tie Awards Ceremony will be available in October 2022.
- Unfortunately Technology Ireland cannot give any indication in advance as to whether a short-listed company has won their category.
- The decision of the judging panel is final.
- For any queries regarding the Awards, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.