Technology Ireland and Cyber Ireland invite you to join us in Ibec, Baggot Street for our Cybersecurity for our Digital Economy’s Growth event.
Cyber security is critical for all sectors of our economy and is inextricably linked with our national security and the smooth functioning of society. Cybersecurity must be viewed as an enabler for our digital economy and an essential ingredient when it comes to company growth.
This joint Technology Ireland and Cyber Ireland event will identify the immediate and critical cyber security challenges that impact technology companies in Ireland. The discussion will examine the role of industry and government in addressing these challenges.
The output of this event will be used to draft a position paper for government on the establishment of cyber clearing house. Join us on the day to have your opportunity to input into the government position paper.
We will be joined by a panel of experts in the cyber security world who will bring us through some of the key challenges and opportunities:
- Cyber Skills Shortage
- Public Procurement as a driver
- Cyber Insurance & Cyber Incident Recovery Management
- European Strategic Autonomy & Regulation
Joining us on the panel will be:
- Paul McKiernan, European Security Adviser, HP
- Pat Larkin, Chief Operating Officer, Ward Solutions
- Dani Michaux EMA Cyber Lead, Head of Cyber Security, KPMG
- Karl Flannery, Founder and CEO, Storm Technology
Registration is free, and open to Technology Ireland and Cyber Ireland members.