From 1 January 2024, employers who pay any of the expenses/benefits below to their employees will be required to report those benefits to Revenue.
- Travel and Subsistence;
- Small Benefit Exemption;
- Remote Working Daily Allowance.
To assist members with these new process Revenue will join us for a webinar to give an overview of ERR for expenses/benefits paid to employer or directors.
This overview will cover the following:
- requesting Employer Reporting Notifications (ERN);
- submitting expense/benefit details by file upload or by online form;
- viewing expenses/benefits by submission type and
- an employee’s view in myAccount of submissions made by their employer.
It will be followed by a Q&A session.
Due the importance of this topic members and their finance teams are encouraged to join this important webinar.
Please use a business email to register for this webinar.