SFA+ Food & Drink Membership
If you are a small business in the food and drink industry, the SFA+ Food and Drink membership gives you the full benefits of SFA membership, along with essential sector insights from Food and Drink Ireland (FDI).
Membership of SFA+ Food and Drink gives you:
- Monthly commodities update
- Quarterly FDI regulatory tracker
- Quarterly FDI business monitor
- Monthly retail sales pricing index
- Access to FDI events (where appropriate and ‘member rate’ where a charge applies)
- Cost-effective, subsidised training through the FDI Skillnet
Join SFA+ Food and Drink if you produce, market or sell:
- Edible Horticulture
- Prepared Consumer Foods
Terms and Conditions
SFA+ Food and Drink membership is open to sole traders and businesses with 50 or less employees globally
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
SFA+ Food and Drink membership annual subscription - the remainder of 2022 is now free with 2023 Annual Membership.
1-50 employees - Fee for 2022 Annual Membership until 31 December 2022: €1,000 + VAT
Download the SFA+ Food & Drink Brochure.