SFA+ Cosmetics & Detergents Membership
If you are a small business in the cosmetics, detergents and allied products industry, the SFA+ Cosmetics and Detergents membership gives you the full benefits of SFA membership along with essential sector insights from the Irish Cosmetics, Detergent and Allied Products Association (ICDA)
Membership of SFA+ Cosmetics and Detergents gives you:
- Support and guidance on key regulatory and technical issues
- Representation and engagement at both national and European level
- Access to the ICDA community, through quarterly member-only regulatory meetings per year
- Access to best practice within industry in the interests of consumer safety and environmental responsibility
- Access to the annual ICDA Regulatory Workshop at reduced ‘member rate’
- ICDA electronic updates on key regulatory and technical developments (national and EU)
As well as full access to SFA Membership.
Join SFA+ Cosmetics and Detergents if you produce, market, distribute or advise on:
- Household cleaning products
Terms and Conditions
- SFA+ Cosmetics and Detergents membership is open to sole traders or businesses with 20 or less employees globally.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- SFA and ICDA reserve the right to amend this offer at any time.
SFA+ Cosmetics and Detergents membership annual subscription - the remainder of 2022 is now free with 2023 Annual Membership.
- 1-20 employees - Fee for 2022 Annual Membership until 31 December 2022: €1,900.00 + VAT