Playback SFA Cybersecurity Webinar
View our latest SFA webinar on how SMEs can prepare their businesses against ransomware and phishing attacks.
As part of cybersecurity month, SFA joined with Ibec, National Cyber Security Centre, Garda National Cyber Crime Bureau and PwC to record a webinar for small business owners and their colleagues on how to protect their businesses from ransomware and phishing attacks.
Playback the webinar here to hear from:
- National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) | Vincent O’Brien, Cyber Security Specialist
- Garda National Cyber Crime Bureau (GNCB) | Bridget Buckley, Detective Sergeant with responsibility for cybersecurity and NCSC liaison
- PwC | Will O’Brien, Director of Cyber Security and Incident Response
- Ibec | Erik O Donovan, Head of Digital Economy Policy, Ibec
- SFA | Elizabeth Bowen, Senior Executive
To register for upcoming webinars, see www.sfa.ie/events