Champion Green Competition
The support local initiative Champion Green is giving one small business the chance to win a €50,000 retail opportunity, in partnership with Aviva Life & Pensions. A prime pop-up retail shop in Blackrock Village Centre in Dublin, could be yours for six months, trading over the key festive shopping period and beyond from October 2022 – March 2023. You will also be given numerous supports to help grow your business. Click here for T&Cs and information on how to enter. Entries close on 5 September.
The prize package includes:
- FREE six-month licence worth €21,550 at a prime retail unit (unit size 479 square feet) at Blackrock Village Centre, courtesy of @avivaireland (utility bills not included).
- Store fit-out, advice and equipment from commercial design & build contractors Roccul, worth €5,000.
- FREE parcel sending for one year within Ireland, and a free local direct mail campaign from @anpostofficial, to support online omni-channel retailing; combined prize worth €10,000 (including VAT).
- Six monthly professional mentoring sessions with a dedicated mentor, courtesy of MentorsWork, plus one business planning session with MentorsWork ambassador, SMEs champion, entrepreneur and former Dragon, Bobby Kerr.
- Store marketing campaign from Champion Green and Bannerton PR worth €15,000 (@bannertonpr).
Click here for T&Cs and information on how to enter. Entries close on 5 September.