*Bookings are now closed and no additional tickets can be purchased
Join the SFA, Awards Sponsors and the SFA National Small Business Awards Finalists on 13 April 2022 at the RDS where we will announce each of the category winners, as well as an Overall Winner. Please note, tickets are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
The 18th Small Firms Association (SFA) National Small Business Awards 2022 was launched by Awards Patron, An Taoiseach, Micheál Martin TD in September 2021. The aim of the awards is to celebrate the achievements of small businesses in Ireland and to recognise the vital contribution of the small business community to the Irish economy.
Open to all companies in Ireland with up to 50 employees, this year the categories are:
- Manufacturing - supported by permanent tsb
- Food & Drink – supported by Bord Bia
- Services – supported by Sage
- Outstanding Small Business — up to five employees – supported by Cisco
- Innovator of the Year –supported by NSAI
- Sustainability – supported by SBCI
- Workplace Wellbeing – supported by DeCare
- Exporter of the Year – supported by Enterprise Ireland
- Retail, a NEW category to the Awards for 2022 – supported by One4all Rewards.
- In addition, the five best “Emerging New Businesses” - supported by .IE - (companies who are less than two years in existence) will be selected that have the potential to grow and have the ability to be an SFA National Small Business Award winner in the future.
We are looking forward to welcoming you all back to the RDS for our first in-person Awards Ceremony since 2019. If you have queries regarding your tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org