Our #TogetherAgain campaign illustrates the continued work taking place in venues, with support from the drinks industry, that has helped support the wider opening of the sector. We hope you will help us amplify the key messages of this campaign. Sample tweets are below along with some digital elements you might like to use across you own channels.
If you have any queries regarding the campaign contact Drinks Ireland Campaign Manager email@example.com.
- You can rest assured that measures are in place to keep you safe and secure in hospitality venues now that we’re #TogetherAgain @DrinksIreland
- With support from breweries, distilleries and cider makers, many hospitality venues have upgraded their outdoor spaces. Have you noticed any changes in your local? #TogetherAgain @DrinksIreland
- We’re all well-used to the safety measures, such as social distancing between tables, limits on numbers, and mask wearing between tables. These are all designed to keep you safe and secure. #TogetherAgain @DrinksIreland
- Have you been back to enjoy a fresh pint, crisp cider, delicious cocktail or glass of wine in your favourite local? These venues are delighted to welcome you back, to host a drink and catch up with friends or family #TogetherAgain @DrinksIreland
- We’ve been delighted to take deliveries of beer, cider, spirits, wine and even hand sanitizer from our partner drinks companies in recent weeks. It’s great to be #TogetherAgain! @DrinksIreland
- Drinks companies have been busy delivering beer, cider, spirits, wine and even hand sanitizer to our partners in the hospitality sector in recent weeks. It’s great to be #TogetherAgain! @DrinksIreland