Financial Services Ireland (FSI) is a the Ibec association representing the full suite of financial services companies in Ireland. Our 155 members are involved in banking, insurance, fund administration, investment and asset management, corporate treasury, international financial services, aircraft leasing, securitisation and fintech. FSI also runs the International Financial Services (IFS) Apprenticeship and Skillnet programmes.
The association is led by a Board of some of the most senior Irish and European sector executives. FSI's singular objective is that Ireland will be a top 20 global financial centre by 2025. The COVID-19 crisis has reaffirmed this objective.
Underpinning FSI's objective are five goals we must achieve, namely that Ireland becomes:
- the strongest business environment and best location to tackle future challenges for the sector;
- A preeminent global location for diversity and culture;
- A global leader for talent and skills in financial services companies;
- The global centre for technology and financial services integration, innovation and leadership;
- A world-class location for sustainable finance.