The KeepWell Dinner Gala and Awards celebrate and recognise companies who are investing in the wellbeing of their employees and who have achieved exceptional success in implementing their corporate wellness strategies through The KeepWell Mark™ initiative – Ibec’s workplace wellness accreditation for Irish employers.
This year's awards will recognise the class of 2019/2020 under the following categories:
- Best in Class Leadership Award
- Best in Class Nutrition Award
- Best in Class Physical Activity Award
- Best in Class Mental Health Award
- Company of the Year Award: Medium
- Company of the Year Award: Large
- Wellbeing Initiative of the Year: Medium
- Wellbeing Initiative of the Year: Large
Ibec will be announcing its shortlist of finalists drawn from those companies accredited with Ibec's workplace wellbeing accreditation The KeepWell Mark™ in 2019/2020 on 20 February.
The winners will be announced at a celebratory gala dinner in the Round Room at the Mansion House on 26 March. With live entertainment in an iconic Dublin venue and opportunities to network with other inspirational organisations who are excelling in their wellbeing journeys this is a black-tie event not to be missed.
For more information see here.