FSI is committed to making ‘Ireland is the global centre for technology and financial services integration, innovation and leadership.’
FSI will work to promote:
- The development of strategic relationships between global decision-makers of financial services and technology organisations based in Ireland
- Collaboration between financial services companies and start-up/scaling technology companies
- Continuous investment in R&D and innovation, supporting the conglomeration of technology and financial services
- Harnessing the expertise of our state agencies and technology centres
- Private and public sector support for the development of new fintech products and services for customers and clients
How to get involved / Working Groups
This high-level forum brings together financial services, technology and fintech firms to discuss how to drive a digitally powered financial services sector in Ireland.
The Forum looks to areas of commonality where a joint approach will strengthen this sector and ultimately help Ireland become a global centre for technology financial services integration.
For more information, please contact Louise Kelly (email@example.com).
This cross-sectoral and cross-functional forum led by FSI Board member, Mary Campbell CCO Ireland, Head of Corporate Bank – Investment Bank & Capital Release Unit Operations EMEA, Deutsche Bank provides high-level advice on artificial intelligence (AI) to Ibec networks. The Forum engages with Government and relevant stakeholders in the implementation of the national AI strategy.
For more information, please contact Tony Donohoe (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This cross-sectoral committee provides a platform where stakeholders can engage on digital affairs. This committee’s mission is to lead, shape and promote policy and conditions for a globally competitive digital economy that delivers jobs, growth and prosperity in Ireland. The group meets on a quarterly basis.
For more information, please contact Erik O’ Donovan (email@example.com).