This programme is funded by Engineering Skillnet
Engineering Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and network companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science
This programme develops participant's management and interpersonal skills and builds on many of their core skills. The course includes practical exercises, case studies and role-plays to secure a high level of discussion and self-learning. The programme is CPD Certified with Technology University Dublin.
At the end of the programme participants will:
- Gain an insight into their own behavioural style and approach to others by carrying out a detailed personality profile
- Develop the key communications skills and the confidence to use them
- Improve personal presentation skills through practice and feedback
- Develop and improve key management skills, motivation, managing meetings and team building
- Manage their time more effectively
- Develop a greater understanding of their own preferred interactive style and recognise the dynamics of interpersonal relationships
Time and Dates:
This online course runs over 4 days on the 19th, 20th, 23rd and 26th of May.