This course, which is the first IEMA-approved ISO 50001 internal energy management system auditor training course worldwide, is designed to give participants the knowledge and confidence to carry out internal energy management system audits within their own organisation.
Auditing the system and identifying non-conformances and improvement opportunities is essential in ensuring effectiveness.
This two-day training course is designed for auditors who wish to gain an understanding of ISO 50001 and to develop the skills necessary to become Internal Energy Management System Auditors.
- Introduction to the course and course objectives
- Difference between ISO 50001, ISO 14001 & ISO 9001
- Detailed analysis of ISO 50001 Energy Management standard clauses.
- Exercises will be carried out and sample documentation from different aspects of the standard will be reviewed as the ISO 50001 standard is analyse
- Auditing Skills
- The Audit Team
- The Auditing Tool Kit
- The Case Study
- Audit Execution
- Interviewing Techniques
- Gathering Audit Evidence
- Evaluating Audit Results
- Reporting the Audit
- Post Audit Activities
- Preparation for conducting the audit
- Practical exercise involving the audit of a number of energy management procedures and a review of the audit findings
- The ISO 50001 Auditor Checklist
- Use of Energy Management Audit Questionnaires
Dates and Time: