Global Access is Ireland’s leading medical technology industry Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Conference, hosted by the Irish Medtech Association. The event brings together national QA/RA experts, policy makers, regulators, and representatives of the global medical technology industry.
The aim of this event is to help the medtech community stay ahead of the latest global trends, gain actionable insights, and connect to share best practice in QA/RA. This year the event will return to an in-person conference in The Galmont Hotel, Galway following the same format as pre-Covid conferences.
The full Agenda and Speakers will be confirmed shortly.
Sessions will explore:
- MDR/IVDR - Where are we now and where are we going?
- Insights from other international markets (US, UK, Int’l)
- Innovation in Quality Systems and Post Market Surveillance
- Digital health, smart & connected medical devices, cyber security
- Talent shortage challenges and competencies for the future regulatory / quality professionals
- Notified Bodies perspective on EU MDR Implementation
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Dr Niall MacAleenan, Director of Medical Devices at Health Products Regulatory Authority
- Oliver Bisazza, Director General, Industrial Policies and External Affairs, MedTech Europe
- Roz Burke, SVP, Global Quality & Regulatory, Boston Scientific
- Lynn Heaver, Regulatory Affairs Lead UK / Ireland Johnson & Johnson MedTech
- Jean McKenzie, Certification Manager and Senior Project Manager, DEKRA Certification B.V
- Graeme Tunbridge, Senior Vice President Global Regulatory and Quality, Medical Devices, BSI
- John Brennan, Vice President Quality, Regulatory Affairs and Government Affairs EMEA, President Medtronic Biopharma
- Nicole Ibrahim, Acting Deputy Director, Food Drug Administration
- Gerardine Finn, Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, Medtronic
Day one of Global Access will conclude with an invitation for delegates to attend the Irish Medtech Association Medtech Brew event which brings industry experts together in an informal setting to debate top trends in Quality and Regulatory Affairs. This informal networking event with beer and finger food will allow you to meet with guest speakers and the wider Irish medtech community. To express your interest in attending this informal Medtech Brew event, kindly, click here to send an email to Sector Admin Team.
For any other queries, please, email firstname.lastname@example.org