About this webinar
Join us for this 45-minute webinar with Baker Tilly where they will outline the recovery and restructuring options available to Irish businesses and what to do if you find yourself on the wrong side of an insolvent customer.
What you will learn
During this webinar Baker Tilly will outline the pro-active steps that members can take now, to ensure that you are best positioned for the post-lockdown recovery phase from the pandemic. Including:
- Refinancing Options – Options for distressed business owners
- Overview of the new Small Company Administrative Rescue Process (“SCARP”), due to be passed into law before August 2021. This is the biggest change to occur in corporate restructuring in Ireland in over 30 years and something that every business owner should be aware of. It lowers the barriers to entry for Companies to avail of a formal restructuring option.
- A comparison of the SCARP process to examinership.
- Other restructuring tools available.
- Best practice for Company Directors.
- Top tips if you find yourself on the wrong side of an insolvent customer.