This programme is funded by Irish Medtech Skillnet
Irish Medtech Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and network companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the most widely recognised certification available to Project Managers worldwide. Velopi’s PMP® exam preparation course supports you from the PMP® application process right through to success at the PMP® certification exam. This course provides a detailed exploration of the syllabus and will explain the exam policies and procedures.
Using sample exams covering the core exam material you will be exposed to questions having the same format as those in the actual exam. You will get post-course support from the PMP® certified tutor and have unlimited access to Velopi's exam simulator which provides full trial exams to ensure you are well prepared to pass the PMP® exam.
• PMP Exam Format
• Project Integration Management
• Project Scope Management
• Project Schedule Management
• Project Cost Management
• Project Quality Management
• Project Resource Management
• Project Communications Management
• Project Risk Management
• Project Procurement Management
• Project Stakeholder Management
• Project Professional Responsibility/Ethics
• Post course follow-up support
• PMP Exam simulator
• Revise all core PMP® exam content and hot topics
• Identify and recognize the various types of PMP® exam questions
• Complete sample exams using our PMP exam simulator
• Assemble an exam checklist allowing easy recall of mathematical formulas that appear on the exam
• Compile an exam strategy that will be used in the actual exam
• Become familiar with the exam policies and procedures
• Meet the 35 hour Project Management training requirement for the PMP application
Who should attend
Project Managers and other individuals preparing to take the PMP® exam and seeking expert guidance on exam strategy, hot topics, sample exam questions and after-course support to ensure they obtain the PMP® certification.
Preparation for PMP exam
12, 13, 19, 20, 26 April 2021 (09:00-17:00)
Irish Medtech Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and network companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science.