Through our industry case studies you will learn how business are realigning the operations to match the huge fluctuations in demand, to become more resilient, and reposition the supply chain function as a leading voice within the business. There is also an opportunity for you to ask questions and share your experiences and contribute to future policy.
- 11:00 am Welcome and Introduction Pauline O Flanagan, Head of Ibec Engineering Network
- 11:10 am “Update on Global Trade & Supply chain” Dr Pat Ivory, Director of EU and International Affairs, Ibec
- 11:25 am Case Study 1: “Building resilience in a global Supply chain”, Stephen Davitt, Replenishment and Warehouse Manager, DePuy Synthes
- 11:40 am Case study 2: “Business continuity for a small business” Damien O’Reilly, Head of Operations, Taylor Made Systems
- 11:55 am Panel and Q&A Session Chaired by Pat Ivory
- 12:10 pm Closing remarks Pauline O Flanagan, Head of Ibec Engineering Network