The first virtual Medtech Brew of 2021, co-hosted by the Irish Medtech Association and BioInnovate Ireland, is on the theme of “Supporting female leaders to drive innovation and growth” at 11.00-12.15, 11 March.
The event will explore the opportunities and challenges female leaders face, what businesses can do to attract and develop talent, as well as the challenges faced under Covid-19. We are delighted to announce our first confirmed speakers for the event are:
- Ibec Head of Research Geraldine Anderson
- Johnson & Johnson Senior Engineer Strategy Leader Marguerite O’Sullivan
- Tympany Medical CEO and Co-founder Dr. Elizabeth McGloughlin
- More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Lightstone Ventures Principal Caroline Gaynor
- Kite Medical CSO and Founder Sarah Loughney
Medtech Brew is Co-chaired by Ibec Medtech and Engineering Senior Executive Ciara Finlay and BioInnovate Ireland Programme Manager Ena Brophy.