Manufacturing in Ireland – Ibec launches new report and survey
A new report showing the scale and importance of modern manufacturing in the Irish economy; highlighting the key policy issues that will foster continued growth; and the launch of a new survey with member views on the key issues for manufacturing.
Welcome by Danny McCoy, Chief Executive, Ibec
Introduction to the report by Sharon Higgins, Director of Membership & Sectors, Ibec
Panel discussion of the report and the research with leading manufacturers from a variety of sectors and perspectives. ‘The challenges and opportunities – what’s next for Irish manufacturing’ will discuss key issues for the sector: skills, innovation, sustainability, regulation, tax and data/digital.
Our panellists include;
• Pat Rigney, Managing Director, The Shed Distillery
• Claire Mac Evilly, Corporate Affairs, Director at Danone
• David Butler, Vice President Operations, Stryker
• Cormac MacDonncha, Operations Director, Ingersoll Rand
• Jackie Murphy, Site Head and General Manager, Alcon Ireland