Please note this year we are not taking bookings for this event.
On Thursday, 23 September Ibec will mark the annual handover of the Ibec Presidency, which will take place as an intimate in-person business event with only members of the Ibec board and national council attending. This year we will thank the outgoing President, Alastair Blair, and welcome the new President, Frank Gleeson, and Deputy President, Imelda Hurley. We will also have an address from An Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Leo Varadkar.
This year’s event will look a little different given the current guidelines. We have worked very closely with the venue and Fáilte Ireland to ensure 100% compliance with all government regulations and guidelines. For those attending please note the following:
- Arrival times are staggered as per guidelines
- You will be asked to provide proof of immunity on arrival – (EU Digital Covid Certificate) and/or have recovered from Covid-19 6 months prior
- This event will be seated only, and you will be required to stay seated throughout the proceedings
- Mask must be worn at all times when not seated
- Physical distancing measures are in place
- Please be mindful to stay at home if you have any signs of symptoms
- Please note there will be a Covid Compliance Officer on duty during the event who will encourage guests to comply with Covid regulations
Please check back here regularly to view the proceedings.
To see last years announcement on Alastair Blair, please see here
To learn more about the Ibec board, please see here