The second event in the Ibec Global leadership in Action Series is taking place virtually, from 14.00-16.00 CET, on 28 September 2021.
Gender-smart investing has gained significant traction in recent years and the field is growing rapidly in size and impact. This is in part due to its many positive financial, innovation, social and business benefits. This event will feature international thought leaders in a frank, interactive discussion on the issue.
- Ibec Global’s Executive Director Jackie King
- Head of Social Policy Kara McGann
- Elaine Coughlan, Managing Partner and co-founder of Atlantic Bridge
- Alan Foy, Chairman and Managing Partner at VentureWave Capital
- William McQuillan, Founding Partner at Frontline Ventures
- Michelle McBane, Managing Director at StandUp Ventures.