In times of increased threats from remote actors, cybersecurity is a necessity to protect critical infrastructure, citizens and businesses. This international summit brought together international experts, decision makers and thought leaders from both sides of the Atlantic to discuss approaches to cybersecurity, exploring cooperation and partnerships, and the role of industry.
Key topics included:
- Deepening international cooperation and building trust.
- Advancing multi-stakeholder, international cooperation.
- Cybersecurity is a business issue - corporate risk and resilience.
- Global Case Study: HSE Ransomware Attack – The first major attack on a critical state infrastructure, lessons for corporates and state Agencies.
- International cooperation on norms and standard setting.
Please click here to register for access to post-Summit recordings and exclusive content.