This Summit will be studio-produced out of Brussels on November 18th, from 12.00 to 18.00 CEST, and brings together international law enforcement/security, government and industry experts from both sides of the Atlantic to discuss approaches to cybersecurity, exploring cooperation & partnerships, and the role of industry. This is not a typical cyber conference targeted at IT professionals and CISOs, we are targeting business leaders and decisions makers in government and security and law enforcement.
We are in the process of securing our speakers from industry and already have an impressive line-up of senior global stakeholders in cybersecurity confirmed as speakers including:
- Mircea Geoană, NATO Deputy Secretary General;
- Despina Spanou, Head of Cabinet of European Commission Vice-President Margaritis Schinas, overseeing the EU Security Union, including cybercrime, cybersecurity and hybrid threats;
- Craig Jones, Director of Cybercrime at INTERPOL;
- Paul deSouza, Founder & President, Cyber Security Forum Initiative, US;
- Cristian Bușoi MEP, Chair of the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy (ITRE) of the European Parliament;
- Sami Khoury, Head of the Canadian Centre for Cyber Security;
- Professor Ciaran Martin of Oxford University and Strategic Advisor to NATO;
- EJ Wise, Principal, Wise Law Cyber Consulting;
- Fran Thompson, Chief Information Officer of the Health Service Executive (HSE) and CEO of eHealth Ireland enabling the digital transformation of Ireland’s health service;
- Rois Ni Thuama PhD, Head of Cyber Governance, Red Sift Limited.
If you experience any issues with payment contact email@example.com