Entrepreneurs in Ireland have a successful track record for founding high-growth, innovative, businesses. However, as we plan for the future we need the right polices to ensure entrepreneurs have access to the necessary resources, from funding to technology and talent, to remain globally competitive.
That’s why we are hosting the ‘Ibec Entrepreneur Roundtable: Budget 2022 and policies for growth’, to bring members together from leading sectors to offer insights into Ibec’s extensive lobbying activities to create a more attractive business environment and hear your views on policies that matter to you for success.
We’re delighted to confirm the following industry speakers, including:
- Conor Hanley, CEO, FIRE 1
- Leonora O’Brien, Founder and CEO, Pharmapod
- Paul McCabe, COO, APC/VLE
- Alex Peirce, MD, Powerscourt Distillery
- Ibec member services and supports, Ibec Director of Membership and Sectors Sharon Higgins
- Preview of the Ibec Budget 2022 submission, Ibec Chief Economist Gerard Brady
- Breakout sessions on:
- Economic policy and access to funding, chaired by Ibec Chief Economist Gerard Brady
- Innovation, chaired by Ibec Head of Education and Innovation Claire McGee
- Labour market and talent, chaired by Ibec Head of Social Policy Kara McGann
- Digital, procurement and regulation, co-chaired by Ibec Head of Digital Economy Policy Erik O'Donovan, and Ibec Senior Public Sector and Regulatory Executive Aidan Sweeney
- Panel Session, industry rapporteurs will present key themes from breakout groups for discussion
- Closing remarks, Ibec Director of Membership and Sectors Sharon Higgins