Since 1999, First Polymer Training Skillnet has supported the Irish polymer industry. Located in Athlone, a hub for polymer manufacturing and education, it is the only dedicated training centre for the industry.
With the support of Ibec, Skillnet Ireland and its steering group of member companies, the centre expansion realises one of First Polymer Training Skillnet’s principal strategic objectives: to become a ‘centre of excellence’ for polymer workforce training & development within the industry in Ireland.
The centre will provide a unique facility for sector specific technical training and upskilling, having doubled its original training space, while also an ideal location for hosting technical seminars. It is also a platform for showcasing the latest technologies, with significant state-of-the-art machinery that has been provided thanks to industry sponsors: JL Goor (Fanuc), Arburg, Engel, Krauss Maffei and Graham Engineering.
Join us on Thursday, 4 November for a first look at the expanded centre and to hear key insights from industry figures:
• Mark McAuley, Director, Polymer Technology Ireland, Ibec
• Catherine Collins, Network Manager, First Polymer Training Skillnet
• Paul Healy, Chief Executive, Skillnet Ireland
• Kenny O’Brien, Operations Manager, Athlone Extrusions
• Sharon Higgins, Director of Membership and Sectors, Ibec
• Kevin Heffernan, General Manager, Jabil Healthcare
• Pat Whyte, CEO, Irish Micro Mouldings
Register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1558214003573228304