This programme is funded by Engineering Skillnet
Engineering Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and network companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science.
Aim and Course Objectives
The programme is designed to provide a solid foundation at a relatively advanced technical level, of the considerations to be taken when CE Marking Machinery.
The course includes:
- Overview of European Directive
- Responsibilities & roles of manufacturers, importers, designers, end users etc.
- Understand the fundamentals of the 6 step CE Marking Process
- Introduction to risk assessment strategies
- A, B and C type Standards & how harmonized standards can be used in CE Marking Process
- Broad foundation to progress towards Certified Expert in CE Marking