About this webinar
In this 40 minute webinar, Ronan McGoldrick, Leman Solicitors will share his knowledge and expertise with listeners who may be experiencing trading difficulties due to the current public health crisis.
This webinar will cover the following topics
- What is insolvency and what does it mean for company directors?
- How do directors comply with their obligations when dealing with possible insolvency and protect themselves from liability?
- What does a director “acting honestly and responsibly” actually mean legally?
- Why and when should a director consider examinership?
- What do directors need to know about the effect of possible insolvency on lending and security contracts, leases and insurance contracts?
Who should listen to this webinar?
Business owners, directors, financial controllers and senior managers
How to listen
Please use Google Chrome, Edge or Firefox to register and view this webinar.
While numbers of attendees are not limited, booking is essential.
Please note the following
Registration closes 1 hour before the webinar starts.
After registering, you will recieve a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the webinar.
All who register will receive a recording of the webinar.
Accessing using Internet Explorer is not supported by GoToWebinar platform.
In association with