The KeepWell Summit is going virtual.
The KeepWell Summit will be a fully immersive, virtual event on Thursday 17 September. This virtual event offers the delegate a true immersive 3D experience, where delegates can network with each other and speakers.
There is no doubt that COVID-19 has been a catalyst for change. Organisations everywhere have had to find new ways to engage, motivate and protect the wellbeing of staff. Now, with government lockdown restrictions easing and workplaces starting to slowly reopen, the pursuit of workplace wellbeing will only accelerate. What employers do now will define their employer brand and reputation for years to come.
The event - for HRDs, OHS practitioners and anyone involved in a company’s wellness agenda - will support leadership teams with embedding a culture of wellbeing with organisations, mental health, workplace flexibility, remote working and pillars of corporate wellbeing.
The agenda is designed to help embed a culture of health and wellbeing into corporate culture in a way that enhances the mental, social and physical wellbeing and productivity of all staff:
- Leadership strategies for creating a culture of wellbeing
- Key steps and best practice in designing successful corporate-wide wellbeing programmes
- Tackling unconscious bias in the workplace
- Promoting mental health, resilience, reducing stress
- Supporting menopause at work
- Gut health and boosting the immune system
- Developing financial wellbeing strategies
Preferential rate of €95 +VAT available for members of the KeepWell Community (standard delegate fee: €115 +VAT).