The first ever Technology Ireland Industry Awards virtual broadcast, took place on Thursday, 26 November at 16.00.
Click here to view the broadcast.
Our Awards celebrate companies who have achieved exceptional success, developed innovative technologies and partnerships and achieved significant sales results over the past year. The quality and achievements of this year’s finalists are unmissable and will inspire all.
The Technology Ireland Industry awards are in their 28th year and they reflect the growing technology sector in Ireland by continuing to go from strength to strength each year. This year we launched the new ‘Tech 4 Good’ award and have been delighted to receive a large volume of applications for this category. We are delighted to have now two awards ‘Tech 4 Good – CSR Award’ and ‘Tech 4 Good – Product/Service Award’
Thanks to Award sponsors EY Ireland, Workhuman, Fidelity Investments Enterprise Ireland, FIT ICT Associate Apprenticeship, Technology Ireland Software Skillnet, and Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet, for their support.
The winners for this year are:
- Technology Ireland Company of the Year: Fenergo
- Technology Ireland Person of the Year: Edel Creely
- Emerging Company of the Year: SwiftComply
- Outstanding Achievement in International Growth: FINEOS
- Technology Innovation of the Year: CitySwift
- Digital Technology Services Project of the Year
- Tech4Good Product/Service Award: NearForm Global Covid Tracker
- Tech4Good CSR Award: Microsoft DreamSpace
- #WomenInTech Company Initiative of the Year: VMware
- Excellence in Talent Development: AWS